Popular posts from this blog
Production EDITING
It was a long and grueling journey, but I finally did it. I finished editing my suspense film, and I couldn't be prouder of the final product. The countless hours of tedious work, the endless re-takes, and the hours dedicated were all worth it in the end. Now, it was time for the ultimate test - peer review. My partners from 5th period would be my most honest critic yet. They would coitize every aspect of the film, from the plot to the cinematography to the sound design. As I walked into the screening room, I felt a mix of nerves and excitement. I knew that this was my chance to prove myself as a filmmaker. Time came and I sent him the video. Honestly I was kind of nervous. Would they like it? Would they understand the message I was trying to convey? As time went by I was waiting for their feedback. And then, the message came. I couldn't believe it. My film had not only met their expectations but exceeded them. They praised the storyline, the acting, and the editing. Their con...
Production Blog: FILM
Hey there, it's another exciting day for me as I continue editing this thrilling suspense movie. Today I decided to handle the editing solo style. As I sit down to work on the film, I can feel the energy and excitement pulsing through my veins. I'm thoroughly enjoying the process of editing the film, as each scene takes on a life of its own, bringing the suspense to new heights. Every frame is a work of art that I'm able to mold and shape into something truly special. I'm having a blast playing with different angles and cuts, finding the perfect balance between tension and release. It's like putting together a giant jigsaw puzzle, and I'm the only one who knows what the final image will look like. I love that feeling of being in complete control of the story and characters, and it's thrilling to see it all come together. There's nothing quite like the satisfaction of creating something that has the potential to leave a lasting impact on viewers. The mus...

Comments
Post a Comment