Production Blog: DONE

 Today I already noticed I had most shots completely but something of the essence felt like it was missing. So I went through some of the basics. A suspense movie is one that keeps the audience on the edge of their seats, wondering what will happen next. The first step in filming shots for a suspense movie is to choose the right location. The director and the cinematographer should carefully consider the lighting, the camera angles, and the framing of the shots. With all that said I realized I could change many of these thing to add the effect. The first step was to analyze the type of shots I had been using. The suspense genre relies heavily on close-ups, extreme close-ups, and medium shots to create tension and build suspense. The camera movements should be slow, deliberate, and smooth to enhance the suspense. This meant I had to consider the use of sound in the movie, and the effects of the lighting, and the angles. And so I started re-filming certain shots. In shots where the camara was too steady or the lighting was to bright I re-shot and made changes. This included going over my 5-8 scenes of the film which lacked those contents. I also checked that the props where being used strategically to enhance the tension and build suspense. I also made sure I was properly playing the role. I was making sure I was conveying the emotions of the character and made the audience feel invested in the story. With that said I took some other takes in films I felt lacking. Also the climax of the movie is the most important part of the movie. So I also carefully reviewed the clips and ensured the job was done well. Nevertheless I had to make lots of changes but It made sure the film was more accurate. Other then that today I did lots of reviews, and really added those finishing touches.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ABOUT ME!

CCR

FINAL TASK