Production Blog: It all Worked!

Hey there, blog. Welcome back. I've got some exciting news to share. So, I manage this princess party spa for little girls' birthdays, right? Well, while I was at work, Natalia texted our group chat with some fantastic updates. Her schedule unexpectedly cleared up for the 19th, which means our group is back on track for filming! This couldn't have come at a better time because next weekend, my cousin Ashley is visiting, giving me more time to hang out with her. Ashley's totally cool with joining us for filming, but since she's only here for the weekend, I want to make it worthwhile.

I've already planned a trip to a rage room with her that Sunday. If you're not familiar, it's basically a room where you go in and smash a bunch of stuff. It's been all over my social media lately, so I'm eager to give it a try, especially considering how stressful these past weeks have been. The rage room company emphasized the importance of safety supplies, like goggles, so I'm swinging by after school this week to pick them up.

Anyway, since Natalia is available to film this coming Monday, Sofia and I need to get cracking on making the prop this week. It should be pretty straightforward, just cardboard and paint. Sofia's planning to swing by after tennis practice one day this week to work on it together. I'll shoot her a text about it later, but I'm thinking it'll likely be Thursday or Friday since Wednesday is Valentine's Day, and I already have plans. Can you believe how fast this week is flying by? Alright, catch you later, blog. Piece out.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ABOUT ME!

CCR

FINAL TASK