Hey there, blog. Welcome back. I've got some exciting news to share. So, I manage this princess party spa for little girls' birthdays, right? Well, while I was at work, Natalia texted our group chat with some fantastic updates. Her schedule unexpectedly cleared up for the 19th, which means our group is back on track for filming! This couldn't have come at a better time because next weekend, my cousin Ashley is visiting, giving me more time to hang out with her. Ashley's totally cool with joining us for filming, but since she's only here for the weekend, I want to make it worthwhile. I've already planned a trip to a rage room with her that Sunday. If you're not familiar, it's basically a room where you go in and smash a bunch of stuff. It's been all over my social media lately, so I'm eager to give it a try, especially considering how stressful these past weeks have been. The rage room company emphasized the importance of safety supplies, like gog...
It was a long and grueling journey, but I finally did it. I finished editing my suspense film, and I couldn't be prouder of the final product. The countless hours of tedious work, the endless re-takes, and the hours dedicated were all worth it in the end. Now, it was time for the ultimate test - peer review. My partners from 5th period would be my most honest critic yet. They would coitize every aspect of the film, from the plot to the cinematography to the sound design. As I walked into the screening room, I felt a mix of nerves and excitement. I knew that this was my chance to prove myself as a filmmaker. Time came and I sent him the video. Honestly I was kind of nervous. Would they like it? Would they understand the message I was trying to convey? As time went by I was waiting for their feedback. And then, the message came. I couldn't believe it. My film had not only met their expectations but exceeded them. They praised the storyline, the acting, and the editing. Their con...
At last, the moment arrived when I could join my group for filming. Despite two previous date changes and the nerves that came with trying to kickstart the process. We finally filmed from 11 am to 1 pm. Ensuring all preparations were in place on my end. I committed to providing full assistance. Unfortunately i couldn't get a ride but David came to pick me up. Along with my acting skills, I brought along props like the suit Corey was gonna wear plus some drinks incase we got thirsty. The suit is a nice professional piece which I wanted to use for the film. It gave a perfect "aura" to the film and made Corey look older. All in all the suit is essential to the film. Despite the last-minute nature of things, I figured out some stuff. I managed to act out part of the script on Corvelest's laptop. Covering the beginning to the pre-climax scene spanning about two pages. Stepping into Corvelest's house for filming was suprising. I was struck by the atmospheric lighting, w...
Comments
Post a Comment